Pages


Sunday, December 25, 2011

I WISH YOU WERE HERE, FRIEND

Dear blog,




i miss my bestfriend :)
for such a long time before this, he stole my heart
but i've made up my mind
to STOP thinking 'bout him because
i felt guilty with all my actions
i really don't want our relationship to be a sin
i've made a decision
to stay away and to be far from him
i just wanna let go this feelings
and the next year,
his actions speak louder than words
he just said to me that he really loves me
the way he talk to me
the way he cares about me
the way he treats me
the way he entertained me
it proves that he really really love me
i don't know what to say
biarlah sulit mengaku cinta
asalkan bukan cinta itu mengulit dosa
i don't want this feeling make me be apart from HIM
akue taknak dgn perasaan tu akue jauh dr Dia Yg Maha Esa
TAKNAK!!!
it's too late...
after years... my feelings towards him had just fades
and now, i only can love him as a bestfriend
sorry to say
i can only love you as my bestfriend
not more than that.
but now, you become far from me, friend!
dia jauh dari akue sbb dia nak buang perasaan tu
supaya dia boleh terus berkawan dgn akue
akue tahu dia juga takut berdosa
sepertimana yg dari dulu lagi pernah akue rasa
okey, fine.
i'll wait for you.
maybe akue perlu terima hakikat 
yg akue akan jauh dr kawan baik akue
yg dulu selalu mengambil berat tentang akue
menasihati akue
berkongsi cerita, bergurau senda
bersama susah dan senang juga suka dan duka
akue tahu dia lelaki yang baik
sbb itu akue suka berkawan dgn dia
anda semua tahukan akue susah nak percaya lelaki
tapi dialah lelaki pertama yang akue percaya
dan dialah kwn akue yg baik
tak salahkan, berkawan baik dgn seorang lelaki yg baik?




















i'm not supposed to write this, right?
sorry, just nak luahkan. i know it's privacy. :(
JADI, TABAH.





No comments:

Post a Comment